Welcome to ACRA’s website!
ACRA Members: Please login with your email address or username to access the Member’s Area of the site and update your profile. If you have not received an email from the ACRA Webmaster with this information, but you are an ACRA member, please contact the Website Administrator.
ACRA is a professional organization which is composed of membership from four-year institutions that have retail programs or retail courses. The membership is made up of faculty from these disciplines: business schools, liberal arts, economics, human ecology, textiles, design and apparel. Membership from diverse groups is encouraged.
- Instructor – Fashion Merchandising (RNTT)
- Assistant/Associate Professor
- Department of Human Development and Environmental Studies – Tenure Track Position, Fashion Merchandising
- SPECIALIZED FACULTY (INTERNSHIP COORDINATOR/INDUSTRY LIAISON) IN RETAIL, MERCHANDISING, AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN RETAIL, MERCHANDISING, AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Assistant Professor of Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- Non-tenure-track Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position in Apparel Merchandising
- Tenured Associate or Full Professor position in Apparel Merchandising
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Retail and Consumer Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Department of Consumer, Apparel and Retail Studies